In 2017, the leading manufacturer of hobby paints Marabu has taken on the segment of aerosol colours and so, in addition to a number of news, the already popular range of “do it” spray paints has been updated.
Boldly coloured bike tyres, speech bubbles using chalkboard spray, sparkling picture frames, or an antique-look lamp? With the many new colours and special effect sprays, every object will become your favourite piece with Marabu do it!
But why spray? It‘s quite simple: spraying produces fast, wonderfully easy, fantastic results with a smooth, even surface. What‘s more, spraying objects that have many corners and edges is easier than painting with a brush. This is because the paint can easily get into the smallest of gaps. And the most important aspect? Spraying is really fun! Go ahead – do it!
Marabu do it is perfect choice for any hobby craft or DIY activity:
- Very good coverage
- Extremely quick drying
- Suitable for many surfaces, e.g. wood, metal, ceramic, paper
- Most of the range is suitable on polystyrene
Vibrant, shimmering, matt or gloss? There‘s something for everyone! Marabu do it range includes colours with 10 different effects:
- Satin Matt – variety of satin-finish colours. Available in 35 colours.
- Neon – bright day-glow colours. Available in 5 colours.
- Gloss – glossy traditional paints. Available in 4 colours.
- Pearl – shimmering mother-of-pearl look. Available in 4 colours.
- Glitter – fascinating glitter effects. Available in 2 colours.
- Reflecting Steel (NEW) – sparkling metallic effects. Available in 3 colours.
- Antique Steel (NEW) – matt-shimmer antique effects. Available in 3 colours.
- Metallic – elegant metallic effects. Available in 4 colours.
- High Gloss – high-gloss metallic look. Available in 2 colours.
- Chalkboard (NEW) – chalkboard spray: once dried, it can be written on with chalk and cleaned off with water. Available in 2 colours.
All Marabu do it coloursprays are in 150ml cans and priced at 6.28€.